The Big Red Group
(BRG) is all about business success. We know how difficult it can be to grow and scale a business consistently. Co-founders Naomi Simson and David Anderson have built many businesses during their careers and they know the challenges business owners face.
The BRG provides management and services to its subsidiaries RedBalloon, Redii, Wrapped and The Huddle and the representative of Albert in Australia and New Zealand. Each of these entities deliver services to business owners – whether it is marketing and online retail, helping employees thrive or education and information programs. BRG companies are focussed on the success of other businesses. Both Naomi and David are passionate about supporting Australian business owners: through the Big Red Group they inspire leadership, thriving workplaces and commercial outcomes for business owners, which in turn leads to economic growth for all.
- The foundation of Australia’s economic growth and innovation sits with business owners.
- When employees thrive it is powerful for business, and if business owners have the right tools they can be better employers.
- Great employee experience is mirrored in great customer experience, and that is what drives commercial success.
- Marketing and customer acquisition are becoming increasingly difficult. The expertise we bring can make a real material difference to the two million small businesses in Australia.
- Business owners often struggle to get representation with retailers and experience difficulty in bringing new products to market. It is our mission to ease this pain.
- Business owners need to continually learn to stay competitive and grow their business. That is why we share our knowledge.
- Business ownership can be a lonely journey and peers and networks are a great support during those long days and nights required to turn a dream into a commercially successful reality.
- Data, systems and processes deliver scale and commercial value to investors and clients, and the insights we gain are invaluable.
- ‘One for all and all for one’ – when our business customers are successful then so are we.